20110616

Yesterday was the time of our lives

And some days I'll be angry at you, and some days I'll be mad at myself. But I'm going to love most those days when I can look back and be happy of what we had. Because at the best of times what we had was real.
I'm staying up all night thinking about us and wondering how in the world we turned that into just a you and me.

Because she's the type that would keep her head up high even when her heart has fallen down to her feet. You know, the type that waits forever even when she had announced that she'd moved on.
How could you say it's nothing to me.

"Talk about our future,
Like we had a clue.
Never planned that one day,
I'd be losing you."

1 comment:

Mike Edwards said...

2. Other Yes, but it is essential that newly trained operators are give specific job and familiarisation training, tailored to the employers own needs. Gravity conveyors are non-powered systems that let gravity do the work of transporting items. They are most frequently used for accumulation of heavy materials. They require a slope (the size of the slope depends on how heavy the materials being transported are), and come in a wide variety of sizes to accommodate a wide variety of materials (heavy-duty gravity conveyors can handle up to 2,500 pounds per roller). Gravity rolling conveyors are ideal for any firm that needs to transport products or work in process from one to another work area. Turn with raised loads. Following these forklift precautions and safety measures is the best way to ensure that you are safe as you operate the forklift.