20100712

Every smile has it's own season


Why should I be fighting, if I'm battling it alone?

There's one thing that will always be in front of you, yet you will never see it. It's the future. No matter what happens right now, or what has happened before. There will always be a future, so don't give up already, you're future is waiting ahead for you.

The truth is that we're two people, living in two different worlds. And we might be together but it doesn't change the fact that we're two worlds apart. And people like me could never be accepted into your world. And I hate you, for ever making me think that I could.

They say, you rather feel hurt than nothing at all. But the problem was that she felt nothing, but hurt. Every single day, and it never got easier, it never went away. It just became more unbearable, it tied her down. It pulled her underneath, so far below she couldn't find a way back up any more. It weighed on her shoulder and was stuck in her mind. All day, every day. All she felt was hurt.
"It's not that I didn't care,
It's that I didn't know,
It's not what I didn't feel,
It's what I didn't show."

No comments: