20100705

Can't explain in any other way


I don't need somebody to love me. I need you to love me. You and only you.


I don't always have the right things to say and this usually happens when you need me to say it the most. And I'm sorry. But I promise that you can trust me to be there when you need me there.

Because us girls, we have a tendency to fall for the wrong person, someone we're not meant to. And the more we try not to, the more we do. It's not a thing we could never change or control. So guy, just try not the be that person, try to be the right guy.
I want to miss you knowing that I'll see you in a minute. I want to kiss you and not have to stop. I want to love you and be sure you'll love me back.

"Everytime I try to walk away,
There's always something that reminds me I should stay,
I know I should be strong,
But it feels so wrong holding on."

1 comment:

Annie Richardson said...

will help you eliminate dust from drapes, upholstery, two adults and two children). This automatic 1 cup coffee maker is very easy to use, just push a button and you coffee is served. Immediately take off the old filter and place it in a bag so as not to spread dust and other particles around the home. The roller brush itself is stainless steel along with sealed ball bearings on each end of the roller.