20100524

Some things are best unspoken, so please don't ask me why.


My favourite part of the day, is the part where I'm almost awake but still half asleep and it still feels like you're lying next to me.

I wanted you to see me the way you saw her. But I couldn't, your eyes never shimmered the same way, and it was easier for me to pull a rabbit out of the hat then make you smile, even once.
I'm not sorry that I loved you, at least I could.
We all grew up too quickly. Monsters turned into bosses, nightmares turned into everyday life and fairytales are just our faded childhood memories.
"Yesterday is dead and gone,
And tomorrow is out of sight,
It's so sad to be alone,
Help me make it through the night."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

M-I-A said...

I love your blog! Please take a look at mine http://pretty-little-picture.blogspot.dk/ :-)

//Mia

Brian said...

MI Jobs on CareerBuilder.com - Jobs & Job Search Advice. Job type: Part-Time Corizon , the nations leading private providers of contract healthcare services to correctional. SOM - State of Michigan. State of Michigan - State of Michigan. Welcome to the official Michigan.gov web site. This site uses adaptive technology. Kent County Jobs - Rockford, MI - Michigan Jobs | Find a Job in MI. Search Kent County jobs in Rockford, MI and related jobs at Michigan Jobs | Find a Job in MI. Wayne County Health Department Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com. 45 Wayne County Health Department Jobs available on Indeed.com. one search.. but may travel as needed within southeast. of Michigan Health System.