20100418

Like you don't appreciate, all that I am


You don't get things, through luck, or chance. You get there with your choices, your determination, your decisions. Don't question what you have, how far you've gone. You deserve it.

Why do we keep hurting and never healing? Why do we keep talking and never listening? Why do we keep regretting instead of learning? Why do we keep blaming yet never come to accept? Why do we keep staying when we should be leaving?

We're all trying to get somewhere. We just have different reasons why we need to get there.

When I start meaning anything to you, give me a call.

"Can you tell me how we got in this situation,
I can't seem to get you off my mind,
All these ups and downs,
They trip up our good intentions,
Nobody said this was an easy ride."

No comments: