20100412

But things just gets so crazy living life gets hard to do


If you don't expect, you can't be disappointed, right?
A frown is just a smile turned upside down. You can't have one without accepting that the other will also be there. So just enjoy the good times, but just realise that the bad times do come too.
When I said it was going to take a lot of time and effort. I meant I'm prepared to put in that much time and that much effort. More even.
"Don't know what's gotten into me,
Never knew this is where I'd be,
Spent my whole life living for someone else,
Thistime I want to live it for me."

1 comment:

Dana said...

"If you don't expect, you can't be disappointed, right?"

That's what I'm always thinking... low expectations mean that you will never be disappointed. You'll only be happier when something good happens because you weren't thinking the best option was possible...