20100325

You made it look so perfect, when it wasn't meant to be.


I'm worried, I don't think I can ever stop loving you. I'm not sure what to do after you stop loving me though.

I don't like being said. But it's difficult to be happy without you.
It's true, in life you'll be faced with lots of different decisions you have to make. What to wear today? Should you tell that person how you feel? Is it really time to let go? Think your decision through, long and hard. It's all good if your decision turns out the way you wanted it to, you've chosen the correct decision. But every decision that's gone wrong, will be a mistake you've chosen to keep.

There's a difference between a want and a need. But who's to say, that I'm just wanting you, maybe I really do need you.

"Maybe sometimes we feel afraid,
But it's alright,
The more you stay the same,
The more they seem to change,
Don't you think it's strange?"

No comments: