20100226

Don't want to fly if you're still on the ground


Don't live a day, without having someone, having something, that inspires you.


Dear A,
I wake up and see this everyday and it reminds me of you. Thanks for bringing that smile on my face every morning before my day starts.


Love L.




I don't like taking chances, but you're a risk I'm willing to take.
If they ever tell you that you're ugly, embarassing or stupid, don't believe them, they're just jealous. If they tell you I don't love you, don't believe them. They're lying.



"I'm through with playing,
By the rules of someone else's game,
Too late for second guessing,
Too late to go back to sleep,
It's time to trust my instincts,
Close my eyes and leap."

1 comment:

Marielle said...

Hey .. Just wanted to say that I love your blog and that you're saved at my bloglovin' account.. :)