20100116

You turn my smile upside down


me: I can't take it no more, I want out.
you: [insert corny romantic heart breaking breathtaking unbelievable quote here]
me: I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I love you.
you win, again.

I just sit and wait for every 11:11 just to have my chance of wishing that we'll turn out fine.

Was it my fault? Or was it yours? We'll never know. And it won't make a difference now either.

I'll take you, flaws and all.

"Maybe surrounded by a million people I,
Still feel all alone,
I want to go home,
And I've been keeping all the letters,
That I wrote to you."

1 comment:

lolizzie said...

me: I can't take it no more, I want out.
you: [insert corny romantic heart breaking breathtaking unbelievable quote here]
me: I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I love you.
you win, again.

completely understand.