20100124

Tell me, are we better off alone?


That's just another one of your stupid excuses for not trying.



Yeah, it's all about US

If there's a million things I could say that could make you stay, I'd say them all, plus one. But right at this time, I've got nothing else to say, and I can't think of a single thing to say either.


I'm sorry I can't always keep that pretty little smile on your pretty little face all the time. But hey, you do look gorgeous when you smile, so you should smile more often.

"I walked upon the rainbow,
I clung onto a star,
You had me up in heaven,
That's why I had to fall so far."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you mind my smoking?

lalaRAWR said...

I don't know who you are so it's not right for me to say if you should or shouldn't BUT personally im against smoking and discourage it.