20091205

Thought that you would be mine, guess the joke was on me.


Would you sing me a song till I fall to sleep? Would you hold me tight to keep me warm? Would you watch over me to make sure I'm safe? Would you stay up all night to be with me? Would you?
I'm starting to get worried, because it just seems like you've stop trying to care. Like you don't want to bother with me us anymore.
I don't need to have 100% of your time, I'm not asking for that. I just want 100% of you when you're with me.

I'm sorry ok, sorry for the past and sorry for the future. I'm sorry cause I can't change the past it's already been done. I can't promise you the future, I'm sorry but who knows what's gonna happen. But I can tell you now, that I love you, right at this moment in time
"See she decided to up and leave,
Before I could give her my apology.
Wish I could bring that girl back to me,
But it's too late she's gone, she's gone, she's gone"

No comments: