20091128

If you need your breath taken away I'll be your thief


The way things are, and the way I planned things to be, are totally different. I never thought we'd run out of things to talk about. Didn't think you'd stop replying to my texts. Never crossed my mind that we'd fall outta love.

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT YOU:
1. Your caring
2. Your dimples
3. The way you play the guitar
4. The way you hug me tight
5. EVERYTHING <3

I think you should know, that I'm lonely and insecure. I'm paranoid that someone would steal your away. I'm scared outta my wits you'll fall out of love with me. I'm afraid to imagine what you'll think when you read this. What's the verdict?

I guess it was a lie when you promised me forever.
Home wasn't home the moment you left.

"But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple,
No I can't spell it for you,
If you just realized what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other,
Then we'd never find another."

No comments: