20091018

Where I wake up every morning, in the arms of another.


When I say I'm tired, the truth is, really I AM tired. I'm tired of chasing in circles, I'm tired of telling lies, I'm tired of listening, I'm tired of smiling, I'm tired of pretending not to care. I'm so tired.

We didn't take the chance. Because we were both too scared. But I wanted you to be brave, for me.

I'm just another girl. I like predictable love stories, corny cliches still make me smile, simple things seem to make my day. But, you're my special guy, and you make us unique.

I'm not going to say what I'm meant to say. Nor do what you expect me to do. I'm going to tell lies and I'm going to break every single rule. Just as long as it means I can keep you a little longer.

"Cause we all need somebody who can take us away
Come in and save the day
I'll let you be my superhero"

No comments: