20090831

¿Cómo me haces falta tú?


I'm stubborn, I'm messy, I'm IGNORANT, I'm ugly, I'm not perfect and I'm not patient. But I'm still patiently waiting for you to notice me back.


I do not miss you. It's just, my ears miss your voice, my mouth misses your lips and my hands miss the way your fingers would fill up the spaces between them. But really I don't miss you, kind of.


It was fun when it lasted. But it didn't last for too long did it?
What a shame it had to die. What a shame we stopped believing.



I'm sick and tired of waiting around for my prince on his white horse. I just wished I was stronger so I could fight my own battles and slay that damn dragon that's holding me back without the need for my "knight in shining armour". He could just go fuck himself.


"And you know the rain won't last forever
And you know the storm won't always flow
But if the sun don't shine forever
You gotta let it go"

No comments: