20090802

Because I can't imagine me without you.


And I won't stop, no I won't. Not even if you beg me to, not even if the world falls down, not even if everyone else around tells me that I'm a stupid blind idiot for not stopping. No, I won't stop until you are mine.


You've got a past, I've got a past. Everyone in this room, in this city, in this world, has a past. But I just want to know, if I might possibly, have a part in your future.


Tell me a lie, scribble out the truth and censor out the mistakes. I just want to believe that everything is perfect. Give me something to hold onto.


Her: Hey, how have you been. It's been a while since we've...talked.
Him: Hey, you look...great.
Her: Thanks, so is she your girlfriend?
Him: No, she isn't you.

"Wake up in the morning and have breakfast ready on the table
But all of that just seems so far away from me
Had to wake up face reality
It all just seem to good to be true
"

1 comment:

Antoniocyyc said...

With climate change and the greenhouse gas effect, the surface of the earth is experiencing a gradual rise in average temperature. She said that on May 9, he put his hand on her thigh and moved it to her groin, reports say. All these factors are playing their part in what could become a great national transformation. And the best of these high lumens flashlights is there rechargeable functionality. Online Shopping has changed the world we live in and I highly recommend that you buy from Amazon.com because they usually have a wide array of products.