20090719

I'd rather be with you until they day we fly away.


He bumped into her on the way out to sea, it's been too long since he last saw her. She gave him a smile and the nod of her head then she moved on with her life. In the few seconds that passed between them, he found out again why he loved her so much.


Do they live happily ever after? I don't know, maybe they did. But did they ever manage to fix the mistakes they made? Not ever.


Today, we're going to fight, scream, swear, cry and break everything we've ever built up for something stupid.
Tomorrow, we'll just kiss, laugh, love,hug, smile and look back at all the fucked up things that happened yesterday. We'll do it everyday, but I won't have it any other way.

It's something, to lose someone you truly loved. But it's an entirely different sort of thing, to lose someone who loved you back.

"Sitting here, on this lonely dock,
Watch the rain play on the ocean top,
All the things I feel I need to say,
I can't explain in any other way"

No comments: