20090607

But baby you don't have a clue.


I hate the way, we will aways seem to fight about the trivial matters, things that don't result to anything. You scream at me, I shout at you. Then, you start telling me about your point of things instead of just admitting I'm right to end it all. I hate the way I then realise, goddamn, I was wrong indeed and I just shuttup and not say a thing but refuse to admit defeat. But then I love it, when, even though you know you were right, you'd apologise to me cause you know exactly how stubborn I can be. I love the way you know exactly how to end the fight, just so we can get ready for the next.


HER: I'm sorry, I already said yes to him.
HIM: Who would you rather be with me or him.
HER: You.
HIM: Why are you with him then
HER: Cause you were too late.
HIM: But if you love me it shouldn't have mattered, you should've waited. Why didn't you wait for me.
HER: Because it seemed like you never gave a damn and it seemed like you would never make a move and it seemed like you were pushing me away al the time. And really, all I need, is for someone to show me that they cared. All I wanted, is for someone to be afraid of losing me. But you're not.




Cause I refused to let it get to me. I refused to let my emotions show and I refused to wear my heart on my sleeve. I didn't want the world to know what was going on in my mind, I didn't want to be read like a book. So I kept it inside, bottled it up, hid it away. Until I met you. You made me escape my world and enter reality. But then like that you were gone and you left me all alone. I don't mind how the rest of the world sees me. I just want you to know who I am.

"Standing by and waiting at your backdoor
All this time how could you not know?
Baby you belong with me"

No comments: