20090524

Seems like everyday is a situation


I find ways to occupy myself, work more, study harder, talk to more people. But it's all a distraction, to stop me from thinking about you, and what I should have done rather than what I did.


You know what I want? I want to tell you that everything is alright. I want to tell you everything is going to be ok and it's all going to work out fine. But I won't and I can't, because you're just too old for fairytales now.



For every song, there will be ONE line that would stick to your mind forever. That one line that made you shiver inside and think about that someone. For our song, that line was, "If one day, you decide you no longer need me, then I just want you to know, that I give you permission, to let go, and move on."


Why do we always manage to say what we need to say after we miss our chance to say it.


"Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you"

No comments: