20090419

Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me.

But when I'm with him I'm thinking of you. So when you are with her, are you missing me too? Say yes, please, just say yes.

Young Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fighting
Young Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Young Allie: So what?
Young Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out." The Notebook


Everytime I saw 11:11, I would wish. But I would wish the same wish over and over again until it was no longer 11:11. The wish never came true, but that's ok, cause it would come true in time right? I kept telling myself that, so I kept wishing, and wishing, until I lost all my faith. It never came true, and frankly, I got tired of waiting



He tells me he loves me, you don't. He lets me cry on his shoulders, you are the reason I cry, he values every minute he spends with me, you tell me to come back later when you're "less" busy. He calls me on the phone and talk for hours, we run out of things to say in just 5 minutes. He gives me all his heart. Fuck, you have mine.


"And I didn't appreciate even when you walked away,
I didn't realise that you were the one thing,
I should have kept part of me,
And baby, I just can't deal without you,
You're all I need,
I know I didn't say much but boy you're the only one,
I'm tripping without you,
I think about it everytime I,
Everytime I..."

No comments: